Seemed to! :D Although the hood kept slipping back a bit so kept getting spots of rain on my glasses, which was a bit annoying. If I wear my hubby’s cap underneath, it’s peak would fix that. It seemed to keep the rest of me dry though! Need to wear it when it buckets down, see how effective it is, although my shoes and trouser hems would get soaked. A random stranger complimented me on it at the shop!

Chicken tax
View attachment 2648710
Piccies? 🙏

Yes, sadly I've been reading. 🙄. I know it could be from something else, I figured I had this last year but wasn't diagnosed, and from reading I realize I could be suffering from it for a while. I also have something else going on that is hard to explain. I call it woozy head. Seeing another doc for that this month.. have seen a nuero.. I won't get into detail, but from having this horrible tummy thing plus this other, I've honestly been having a hard time doing/taking care of the chickens. Our son has helped but he and his wife work and he doesn't have the time to help as much as I need. I just don't feel well enough with this stomach thing. I used to get out there and clean like no other. I also don't want to take any chances. What if I'm a lucky one and this course of treatment helps and I don't have recurrence? I can hope. I'm getting old. I have to be well..I want to keep my husband home to die. I need to take care of me best I can. My kids thought at first it was stress causing my stomach problems. Maybe. 🤷. Stress very well could have caused my immune system to misbehave. Stress can cause a lot of problems. I'm slowly losing the love of my life. Yes, I'm stressed. My chickens need to be where they can be taken care of. I honestly thought I could do this again when I started a couple of months back. :(
Taking care of chooks properly does take a lot of time and attention.

I'm glad you are looking out for yourself too.:hugs:hugs

I found out who took BLU. he arrived today at my gate drunk and wanted to fight me. (Big mistake) I cuffed him with zip tie, and he's off to jail. I'm pressing full charges. It won't bring BLU back but cowards do stupid things, especially drunk ones!:barnie
At least you know what happened, and hopefully won't happen again. What a piece of @#*%#@! What on earth makes people do this sort of thing.

Big hugs to you Alex. :hugs

I hope he learns something.:rant

Aww...so cute. I'm so happy for her. My son and daughter in law tell me I need a new hobby/interest. I know I do. Will think if something. My husband is on hospice now. Not for end of life soon, but he's eligible for it and I'm thankful for it! If I want, they have volunteer sitters! And, respite! That means they have a place they can take him for overnight, or even a few. I haven't wanted to use it yet, maybe when I start feeling better I'll want to go somewhere, especially since the covid is more under control. 👍 Thanks Bob, again, so happy for your cute mom!
I'm so glad that you are getting support. 🤗

If you need any ideas for hobbies I have heaps I can share with you. 😁

(Like felting 😉) PXL_20210415_032114855(1).jpg

I treat him with all I know that has always work, there are many natural treatments. :)
He was fine after he had activated charcoal. He loves his food and has fruit vegetables added every day. I find when there's a rumble something is up, so get him sorted asap.

We were on a short walk yesterday and he has a little run around when no one is about he may have found a tasty something that didn't have a good reaction. No worries natural medicine woman was on the case . :D
Our little man has to get vet buy only Royal Canin gastro intestinal food because his stomach can’t handle fatty things. It started a few years ago and the gurgling kept me awake at night. That’s when we got him checked out. It was sad because he always had bones and loved them but now they just upset his tummy. At least his teeth are fantastic for an 11&1/2yo because of all the years prior on bones.
It was bordering on pancreatitis, but as long as he eats that food he’s fine (chicken poo apparently is his self given treat 🤢🤮) He has a meal of supermarket dog food and his flatulence is off the charts within a few hours, not good for him or us 😕

Back
Top Bottom