Has to be a Rainbow Lorikeet for me.

View attachment 2668138

The San Diego Wild Animal park has (if the exhibit is still there) a lorikeet experience where you can buy nectar in a cup and feed the birds. They will fly to you, perch on you and drink it up.
They also scream in your ears until you are deaf...but a small downside to a fun moment.

20210513_163412.jpg
Naenae at 16 weeks... behold the beauty! 😍
20210513_163307.jpg

Jefe Alelle striking a pose so you don't forget who is the boss.

Thank you!
The smaller one hangs.. I don’t think it ever went swinging 😄... and the bigger ones have string tied but I set them on blocks as I thought they would be too heavy to hang... but the string helps with keeping them from perching on top... and as you can see.. on the big feeder I have placed a small lightweight board on top to also deter them from hopping on the edge or going in.... a friend of mine lost a rooster that way... he went in head first and couldn’t get out!
And, is the container she knocks over made of plastic? I have one that is plastic but usually has plenty of water in it to be knocked over.. I also have string on that one... the metal containers are pretty heavy and I usually keep them filled so I guess that helps with knocking them over🤷🏼‍♀️
As the Great Sage once said
"Never underestimate the suicidal tendencies of toddlers and chickens" :old

Finding it odd the postal worker thinks she isn't going to have repercussions from leaving the scene.
Perhaps she thinks that, because she wasn't in the accident, she didn't have to stay? Or she could have panicked, or not noticed (ha!) or maybe she had deliveries to make at all costs!

None of which is the right thing to do. I hope she gives a truthful statement to the police.

Back
Top Bottom