Ok I’m home. (All went well). The birds get their watermelon in an hour, and for fluffy butt Friday. Here’s Leann: 385E8017-73C3-4CA7-9BFA-A0E8EE4F0871.jpeg

It is so dangerous.

I once got an amazing deal on my wife's dream car (used). I gave it her for Christmas. It was amazing. She loved that car. She was rear-ended by someone just like CCCL. The car crumpled as she was sandwiched and could not be fixed. She was fine but she lost her dream car, which I could not replace, because of a tailgater. She still talks about that car.
A car is just that, life is far more important.

My cousin had to call her husband from hospital too tell him that his car was a right off, as we say here. He broke down and cried, then he asked if she was ok. She told him she was bruised but fine, he said then forget the car you're all I care about.

I hope you're feeling better soon. Tail-gating is one of my absolute pet-hates, and 9 out of 10 motorists do it in Australia. I think the majority of them don't realise they're too close but it sh*ts me to tears. :he :old
I agree Lozzy! Living where I do mainland driving stresses me out. My daughters are always envious because I somehow manage to always get a little bubble of space around me but my youngest, who was supplementing her meagre musician's income with some child minding, had her car rear ended by a bus & her boss's kid ended up in the front seat. Thankfully no~one was really hurt but what was the bus driver thinking?

I agree Lozzy! Living where I do mainland driving stresses me out. My daughters are always envious because I somehow manage to always get a little bubble of space around me but my youngest, who was supplementing her meagre musician's income with some child minding, had her car rear ended by a bus & her boss's kid ended up in the front seat. Thankfully no~one was really hurt but what was the bus driver thinking?
He couldn't have been thinking and certainly shouldn't be a bus driver.

I'm sorry your family experienced such a dangerous encounter. :(

Oh wow those are some beautiful birds! I especially love the color of the feathers on the bee-eater and the tail feathers on the lyrebirds are absolutely stunning 😍
Well, that's the[ Lyrebird] males, who are so ostentatious! The females are a rather dowdy little hen. What I do know about them is they are absolute clowns. The man & I were once privy to a comic display by 6 adolescent males & they were hysterical. Both male & female Bee~eaters are pretty but only the males get those glorious pin feathers.

Back
Top Bottom