Poor Sydney. In the 11.04 video she looks like she's cued up for the only bathroom in the house.
"Hurry UP up up up ! Hurry UP up up up !"
Sydney is so differential to those above her in the pecking order. Hattie shows up and she leaves the box. Unlike Phyllis who pestered Aurora the whole time. Why would you put up with all that pecking to just use that 1 nest box? I just don't get it.

Oh no. I am so sorry. It is heartbreaking. But you absolutely must not blame yourself. You gave Queenie a wonderful life and she lived it to the full. You cannot protect them 100% and let them have a good life. There are dangers everywhere. Know you did right by her. Remember her fondly and take comfort in the rest of the tribe. :hugs
Well said. 👍

:hugsomg no! I'm so sorry. Queenie the beauty!
It is absolutely imperative that you do not blame yourself - it does no favors to the rest of your flock, nor to you. You did the best you could with the information you had. :hugs
Be kind to yourself, grieve her and remember her and tend everyone else (YOU included). You are needed.
Well said as well. 👍

I am so grateful that all you eloquent people are here to help at these times.

Thank goodness you haven't run thru the entire cast of characters!
Sometimes it feels like mine are living Game of Thrones. 😆
09ad2f1f-6976-4c5a-ba48-fcfdb77c8396_20149627982520.gif

O.M.G.
This is....I don't know what this is... a documentary? A sitcom?
All I know is I'm in for a world of trouble if my girls do this when they begin laying :th
Whatever you do, don't pattern your tribe after mine. Mine are clearly dysfunctional. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom