My Hollyhocks bloomed!! :wee :wee

20210622_180345.jpg

20210622_180330.jpg

20210622_180319.jpg

Alright, enough is enough! I made a great hamburger šŸ” lunch, and wanted to eat it on the patio, but NOOO, I was attacked by seven velociraptors, took my sandwich, my chips and my pride!! Gezzz:barnie:he
I miss my sister. I think I will surprise her and take her to dinner tomorrow. Sheā€™s in SanDiego, a quick hop from here in Central Valley. (I need to show her my schedule, and flight plans. So nothing is left to chance for our family reunion in Hawaii) I also heard that my uncle and two cousins might want to come as well . That would be awesome!

Where does all the plastic and glass come from. There was a heap to do yesterday and spent a lot if time finding this junk down in the soil.

After Bob mentioned one of his girls almost eating a plastic flower pot label I found so many bits of this horrible plastic glass and metal and it keeps coming.
I find bits of broken glass in the chook run every so often which is horrifying, but I donā€™t think the girls attempt to eat it.

Thank you for that suggestion - I was wondering about antibiotics and @BY Bob suggested doing so over the weekend. I have amoxicillin but could probably get doxycycline or enrofloxacin - which would be best (I never know how to figure that out!).
Oh and dosages please? For amoxycillin I have as a dose 15mg/Kg.
Thank you thank you in advance for the advice.
My avian vet prescribes enrofloxacin at 6.81mg per pound of bird. The duration depends on the issue. Seven would be an absolute minimum. I would do ten myself, but thatā€™s a heavy duty antibiotic.

Back
Top Bottom