And I cried for Maggie who is still with us 9 months after her lash egg and Diana seems to be doing better too (fingers crossed).
I had not realized keeping chickens would be so much heartache. I thought they would bring eggs, and companionship, and entertainment. But not heartache.
They bring all these things, eggs, companionship, and entertainment. They are just not as easy to keep as a dog or cat. Look at all you have learned as well. They are excellent at keeping you faculties exercised as well. You and I have had some excellent exchanges recently. I like the creativity they force on me as well. I'm constantly learning and adapting.

Where is BY Bob?

I am currently on page 4936 and will go no farther today as I am at my daughter's helping to complete her bathroom renovation. Her contractor left her high and dry with it all torn apart. I need to have it done today as I have to babysit Eve this weekend and need to get home tonight. Wish me luck everyone.

Try to behave while I'm gone.

They bring all these things, eggs, companionship, and entertainment. They are just not as easy to keep as a dog or cat. Look at all you have learned as well. They are excellent at keeping you faculties exercised as well. You and I have had some excellent exchanges recently. I like the creativity they force on me as well. I'm constantly learning and adapting.
True Bob!

Back
Top Bottom