For sure there's going to be a mural at some point. I'm thinking of something natural and western inspired with chickens (of course) done in acrylic and sealed with matte spray. I mainly do digital art, but I also have a sketchbook for traditional. I love film. I also have tried some 3d modeling, but mainly I am trying to learn how to be a traditional animator from the 2d times.
How wonderful I hope you will continue to share some of your work with us. I would love to see the mural when you are ready to do that.
🥰

You have to turn your phone to landscape/sideways, found that out by accident once, so much more to see.

Goodnight fluffies
Hmm took me awhile to figure out how to tell my phone to do that but yes that works! Thank you. It seems to not do it automatically on my phone, but then hitting the rotate icon that appeared did it.

Ok um i have another question. I have one Gold Laced Wyandotte named Runner (but we mostly call her Runrun) and she been spending most of the time napping and doesn't move as much as before (we used to give them a lot of space to play, but now that we've built a padio, we kept them in a small run with a coop). She doesn't even come out to greet me anymore when the other chickens do.
I need help, is she ill? I saw people say that signs of an ill chicken is that they don't move a lot and they nap or just close their eyes all day. Help?

Ok um i have another question. I have one Gold Laced Wyandotte named Runner (but we mostly call her Runrun) and she been spending most of the time napping and doesn't move as much as before (we used to give them a lot of space to play, but now that we've built a padio, we kept them in a small run with a coop). She doesn't even come out to greet me anymore when the other chickens do.
I need help, is she ill? I saw people say that signs of an ill chicken is that they don't move a lot and they nap or just close their eyes all day. Help?
How long has she been like this? Are her feathers poofed out? When she's standing are her tail feathers up or tucked down? Is she still laying? Can you get a picture of her? Sorry for all of the questions, but more information is needed! 🙁

Back
Top Bottom