Ok um i have another question. I have one Gold Laced Wyandotte named Runner (but we mostly call her Runrun) and she been spending most of the time napping and doesn't move as much as before (we used to give them a lot of space to play, but now that we've built a padio, we kept them in a small run with a coop). She doesn't even come out to greet me anymore when the other chickens do.
I need help, is she ill? I saw people say that signs of an ill chicken is that they don't move a lot and they nap or just close their eyes all day. Help?
Have you posted in the forum for sickness and injury? Some v well informed people watch those forums.

For sure there's going to be a mural at some point. I'm thinking of something natural and western inspired with chickens (of course) done in acrylic and sealed with matte spray. I mainly do digital art, but I also have a sketchbook for traditional. I love film. I also have tried some 3d modeling, but mainly I am trying to learn how to be a traditional animator from the 2d times.
I was so hoping that was true. I will be excited to see your mural some day. I think you are very talented. I love the thought of you doing animation. I love your style.

How long has she been like this? Are her feathers poofed out? When she's standing are her tail feathers up or tucked down? Is she still laying? Can you get a picture of her? Sorry for all of the questions, but more information is needed! 🙁
Thanks for jumping in here. I'm reading ahead to hear what you learned.

Platina isn't eating so well.
Ok, I found nothing reading ahead. I have some questions.

Describe her feeding for me please. How much is she eating? How is she not eating?

Do you observe her all the time?

Is she active?

What does her poo look like?

Is she drinking, how often and how much?

What does her craw feel like?

Ok, I found nothing reading ahead. I have some questions.

Describe her feeding for me please. How much is she eating? How is she not eating?

Do you observe her all the time?

Is she active?

What does her poo look like?

Is she drinking, how often and how much?

What does her craw feel like?
She doesn't eat on her own. We've been syringing her watery feed. We check on her every few hours and when waking up. She likes to stay under the heat plate, but does struggle and stumble away when giving her food. Poo is watery and mostly bile. She is willing to drink, but only a little. The crop empties and when we finish feeding her it's soupy. Comb is very pale.

I did but I had to give up an article link. You may only have 4 links in your signature.
OK I exercised my new skill :lol: and turned my phone to landscape to see your signature. There are three links - this Fluffy Butt thread, the Singing the Song article, and now I see your coop build. The Why Are My Chickens Mean is not highlighted like a link, doesn't appear to be?

Back
Top Bottom