Ok um i have another question. I have one Gold Laced Wyandotte named Runner (but we mostly call her Runrun) and she been spending most of the time napping and doesn't move as much as before (we used to give them a lot of space to play, but now that we've built a padio, we kept them in a small run with a coop). She doesn't even come out to greet me anymore when the other chickens do.
I need help, is she ill? I saw people say that signs of an ill chicken is that they don't move a lot and they nap or just close their eyes all day. Help?
Yes, that is a problem. She could be ill, sore, starting molt or something else is going on. How long has this been going on?

No, I just thought it seemed a few people couldn't find it, and maybe a link in another place would be helpful. None of my business really! :oops:

It's a very good article, I've referred to it a few times actually, I think the coop interior & run design works really well, and works nicely in the space there.
Thank you. That is very kind to say.

OK I exercised my new skill :lol: and turned my phone to landscape to see your signature. There are three links - this Fluffy Butt thread, the Singing the Song article, and now I see your coop build. The Why Are My Chickens Mean is not highlighted like a link, doesn't appear to be?
That is correct. I unlinked that article.

The four links are
  1. this thread
  2. Singing the Song Article
  3. My Profile
  4. The coop article

She doesn't eat on her own. We've been syringing her watery feed. We check on her every few hours and when waking up. She likes to stay under the heat plate, but does struggle and stumble away when giving her food. Poo is watery and mostly bile. She is willing to drink, but only a little. The crop empties and when we finish feeding her it's soupy. Comb is very pale.
How often to you feed her?

She doesn't eat on her own. We've been syringing her watery feed. We check on her every few hours and when waking up. She likes to stay under the heat plate, but does struggle and stumble away when giving her food. Poo is watery and mostly bile. She is willing to drink, but only a little. The crop empties and when we finish feeding her it's soupy. Comb is very pale.
How much and often to syringe feed is beyond my knowledge. Maybe @micstrachan can help. I think you will need to keep doing so until she gets over whatever is happening. Can you help Michelle?

If her crop is emptying then she should be digesting. The poo being so loose may be from not getting enough feed or something else going on in the digestive tract. I can't judge which it might be.

I'm going to be out most of today but will check in when I can. :hugs :hugs

I think that I’m in love with Shannon, but I never wanted to get married again, I always crash and burn with personal relationships ! Even the prospect of doing that scares the💩out of me. She’s a rich lady, and a pilot, not to mention that she’s extremely beautiful.
Just enjoy getting to know her

That's all I can say as I am content being a permanent bachelorette

Back
Top Bottom