I am happy for you. But I am also confused. I thought you said her name was Angela.
You aren't playing the (air) field are you?
RC, her name is Shannon, she will be flying back here tomorrow. I will ask her if she wants to make introductions with you peeps personally 😁

How long has she been like this? Are her feathers poofed out? When she's standing are her tail feathers up or tucked down? Is she still laying? Can you get a picture of her? Sorry for all of the questions, but more information is needed! 🙁
How long she's been like this? A few weeks, since we moved them into a smaller run, but all the other chickens seems fine, especially my Olive Egger Flawie, who is doing the exact opposite as Runner, since that she's been as playful she could be (she's quite charming)!
Have you posted in the forum for sickness and injury? Some v well informed people watch those forums.
No not yet, can you tell me where to find it?
Yes, that is a problem. She could be ill, sore, starting molt or something else is going on. How long has this been going on?
She's definitely not molting, I see her puff and shake a lot, but no feathers really come out, sometimes just 1 or 2 feathers fells out. And she's been like that for few weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom