Packages have arrived! A present to myself. :wee

I am busy the next few days but experiments to follow, soon I hope. At least further unpacking and setting up a work area actually learning to use this. It's been awhile, like 40+ years, since I laid hands on one. I remember being careful not to lower the thing so much that it cracks the slide. Also the word "zooplankton" comes to mind. :p:lau

PS: nobody's ill that I'm aware of, I'm just poo curious! Also pond water curious. Can one say tiny world curious?
View attachment 2774555
Oooh. I am keen to learn how you get on. Do keep us posted!

Congratulations everyone...these are well deserved! 💞

Good morning all! Trying to do a little catch up this morning! I was going to go 10 pages back, but then I look at one thing then jump back to the previous post based on that one thing and the next thing you know I'm 30 pages back...:th:gig:love
I’m desperately trying to catch up again so I don’t miss anything about Phyllis becoming a mum!

I love what you did. Where did you get such great logs?

This does concern me a little

Are they bathing or marinating? 😱
Definitely NOT marinating! OK, I will skip the herbs, but a bit of wood ash I think is good against mites.
I live in the woods. When there are big storms trees come down and usually block my access to the road and take out the power.
Lovely guys with chain saws come and free up access and leave big logs.
In theory every Fall I have a log splitting day for firewood. But this tree was very enticing to me for the Chicken Palace because it is very wide and the guys cut them shorter than the usual 2’ so they make great seats for me and the Princesses.
It was heave work moving them though so I am exceptionally excited that they are appreciated!

Packages have arrived! A present to myself. :wee

I am busy the next few days but experiments to follow, soon I hope. At least further unpacking and setting up a work area actually learning to use this. It's been awhile, like 40+ years, since I laid hands on one. I remember being careful not to lower the thing so much that it cracks the slide. Also the word "zooplankton" comes to mind. :p:lau

PS: nobody's ill that I'm aware of, I'm just poo curious! Also pond water curious. Can one say tiny world curious?
View attachment 2774555
Zooplankton? :lau :gig

For sure there's going to be a mural at some point. I'm thinking of something natural and western inspired with chickens (of course) done in acrylic and sealed with matte spray. I mainly do digital art, but I also have a sketchbook for traditional. I love film. I also have tried some 3d modeling, but mainly I am trying to learn how to be a traditional animator from the 2d times.
Let me know if you need any music for your animations.

Back
Top Bottom