Well, shoot. Not only is Ruby in really bad shape, but I think I am losing Dorothy, too. I’m not sure if she’s egg bound or has an infection, but she was in bad shape this morning and I just called the house. My son said she’s not doing well. I have an out of town retreat for work the next two days, so I’m not really going to be able to help her. My poor babies.

Well, shoot. Not only is Ruby in really bad shape, but I think I am losing Dorothy, too. I’m not sure if she’s egg bound or has an infection, but she was in bad shape this morning and I just called the house. My son said she’s not doing well. I have an out of town retreat for work the next two days, so I’m not really going to be able to help her. My poor babies.
I'm sorry. I hope she pulls through

I'm sorry to hear that your girls are not doing well. Hopefully they pull through.

In order to not draw attention to myself and have them try to mob me for treats I had to sneak and take these with the back door cracked. Not the best quality, but it does show the size comparison between Butter and her 18 week old daughter.
DSCN4678.JPG
DSCN4680.JPG
DSCN4681.JPG
DSCN4683.JPG
DSCN4685.JPG

She did but the whole flock outside of Hattie was after her last night. I literally had to stand next to her to keep them from pecking her. It was crazy. Even Sydney went for her last night. They are clearly irritated with her right now.
Flock irritation with a broody could explain why so many broodies make a hidden nest somewhere... 🤔

I hope the ladies hang in there :fl:hugs

:hugsSo sorry. That is a really stressful situation to find yourself in. :hugs

I’m really sorry to hear that Michelle. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom