Wow, great idea Bob! I thought lumber prices were starting to go down, that's such a crazy price for a sheet of plywood. I'm glad you found a way to keep your costs down! Can't wait to see the finished product. I sure hope Phyllis falls in love with your new babies! 💗
The prices are down a bit but still way up from a year ago. I am monitoring because of the little shed I want which is honestly pure ‘nice to have’ so I can wait until normal programming is resumed!

The prices are down a bit but still way up from a year ago. I am monitoring because of the little shed I want which is honestly pure ‘nice to have’ so I can wait until normal programming is resumed!
We haven't been to the lumber store for awhile, thank goodness lol, so I wasn't sure how much they had dropped. We would like to build another shed over by the chicken pen, but it's going to have to wait awhile. Just as we started to build our house in the early 90's lumber prices skyrocketed because of the spotted owl issue!

And I feel guilty, because I have stacks of plywood and 2x4, 2x6 and 4x4 just laying around the yard. (Construction salvage) :hit :th

Look at What I am Buying

:wee :wee :wee
20210731_120501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom