I just checked, no over hatch notice for Polish. I'm starting to get very nervous....😬
What is an over hatch notice?
Can you call and check you get exactly what you asked for (it is not like it is a huge order!)?
You have me nervous now too and I don't even know what it means!

Interesting observation

Allele (boss girl) and Whip (2nd to last in rank) seem to be best friends.

The past two mornings Allele has been in her favorite nesting box and Whip stands in front of the box. Not sure if she is waiting her turn or keeping the boss company.
Either way, Allele is not pecking at Whip...even when Whip is halfway in the box with her. 😂

I've also noticed that they nap near each other frequently.

Interesting dynamic having #1 and #6 as best buddies. :confused:
That is very similar to Lilly and Sansa, #1 & #4. I just love watching chicken friends.

Good luck @BY Bob for hopefully receiving the FC2FB6EA-5D13-4DCC-A2FC-489D501D7110.jpeg right chick order. :fl If we are still doing mugshot Monday, then I pulled up this from my history pages to share.

Monday’s mugshot courtesy of Elizabeth who still won’t put hard shells on her eggs.
😢

View attachment 2782755
Awww, lovely Elizabeth :hugs stop making your momma worry!

As an aside, RC... I think the supplements are helping Naenae. She hasn't had droopy tail (indicator frim her there is a soft shell egg coming). Will look for my previous and link.

Awww, lovely Elizabeth :hugs stop making your momma worry!

As an aside, RC... I think the supplements are helping Naenae. She hasn't had droopy tail (indicator frim her there is a soft shell egg coming). Will look for my previous and link.
Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock' https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...es-stories-of-our-flock.1286630/post-24659644
@RoyalChick my girls get 1 scoop of the kelp in their layer feed and 1 or 2 scoops of the Ultra Cruz each day.
They prefer the vinegar water to the oregano water (have multiple watering stations to suit their feathery fancy)

Now all of this being said...despite the ease up of soft eggs...Naenae is still over achieving and thinks she is an ostrich.
20210802_091907.jpg

Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock' https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...es-stories-of-our-flock.1286630/post-24659644
@RoyalChick my girls get 1 scoop of the kelp in their layer feed and 1 or 2 scoops of the Ultra Cruz each day.
They prefer the vinegar water to the oregano water (have multiple watering stations to suit their feathery fancy)

Now all of this being said...despite the ease up of soft eggs...Naenae is still over achieving and thinks she is an ostrich.View attachment 2782764
Where did you get such a tiny quarter? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom