I think @BY Bob has a world tour in order! Think of all the places you can visit rent free! I'd happily pay in room and board...plus there is an excellent steak house walking distance from my home.
I usually pipe up and say the beach is only 5 minutes walk from my house, but that doesn't carry much appeal in a discussion @Ribh might see :gig

What’s going on?? Are they still eggs?? What about food and water if they’ve hatched??
Because of the absorbed yolk sack, chicks can survive up to 72 hours after hatching without food or water. That means they must be here by Thursday morning at the latest. Even with that, 48 hours is optimum to prevent loss.

My chicks should have hatched on Monday. Hopefully no one was early and hatched on Sunday.

That looks amazing!!! Want to swing by Aus and throw one together for me? 🥺 🤭
Anytime. As soon as I don't have to spend weeks on end in a hotel eating what your government deems I should eat before I can enter the country.

Last edited:
The anxiety that I feel right now, could have been avoided, if I had picked up @BY Bob , and circled around to get the littles ourselves. I just was not planning a cross country trip this year. Ps. Those would be some very expensive little chicks at the end cost for me. So my anxiety continues, as does my excitement for him and his soon to be extended tribe.

Back
Top Bottom