My first bunch of ducklings where box babies...
I was checking my phone constantly. Good thing I was not working then.
After my two male 🦆🦆 got killed my husband couldn't handle seeing me with out. I didn't know you could order such things through the mail. That was over 10 years ago. It pays off being married to a smart person. :love:hugs
Then a few years later we got chickens because we ended up not liking duck eggs.

Hi GF! How's your flock these days?
Hey MJ! Well, I think Mrs. Howell has pretty well henopaused (and seems to be adding girth to her plush bottom) and Ginger is working on achieving the same status, but she has always been so skinny that she could use some weight gain. Maryanne seems to be plugging along for now. Where we used to get at least two, and nearly always three, eggs per day, we now get one or none, and occasionally two per day. So these production hens are slowing down. Also, many of the eggs have extra stuff in them. Something sloughing off the hens during egg production. I tend to wonder if it is some mild form of lash egg or something. I don't know, this is our first run with chooks so I don't know what's normal. But everyone is still mobile so I can't complain, especially after reading about all the problems others are experiencing. It seems like it has really been a hard year for this group. :hugs

Oh after my husband and I get done in New Jersey we are stopping off in Harrisburg PA.. 😁 and picking up some mushrooms 🍄.
🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛
It's hard work but good money. I have been driving with my husband for just over 4 years now. He has been driving for 11 years. I had to wait to join him because my motherly roll was still needed at home. Are youngest son was still in school. I hate truck driving but life if is to hard with out my husband so I grin and bare it every day. I suffer from anxiety and depression. Trucking is much harder for me because of that but my husband helps me alot and I have improved alot over the last 4 years on how to dill with all the 💩💩💩💩 out on the road.

Last edited:
Oh after my husband and I get done in New Jersey we are stopping off in Harrisburg PA.. 😁 and picking up some mushrooms 🍄.
🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛
It's hard work but good money. I have been driving with my husband for just over 4 years now. He has been driving for 11 years. I had to wait to join him because my motherly roll was still needed at home. Are youngest son was still in school. I hate truck driving but life if is to hard with out my husband so I grin and bare it every day. I suffer from anxiety and depression. Trucking is much harder for me because of that but my husband helps me alot and I have improved alot over the last 4 years on how to dill with all the 💩💩💩💩 out on the road.
So it’s California vegetables, and now PA mushrooms? I’m keeping an eye on you! 👮‍♂️ :gig

Back
Top Bottom