Two for Tuesday: 648960AD-76F8-4DDE-A209-D64BF249961D.jpeg

I’m taking a break. I just mowed the yard, and cleaned the coop. I will be cooking some steaks in a few minutes for the chooks. (Thin steaks, I chop up into tiny bits, no salt or bbq sauce) The birds are out checking the freshly mowed lawn. (What is it about chickens and freshly mowed grass?:confused:)
I had a bit of a party last week - and the Princesses are getting the left overs. Turns out they quite like dill pickles. Not as much as they like hot dogs and hamburger but more than they like the bread.

Has anyone else had a molt so stressful it affected a bird's mobility? Plati's walking issues seemed to have occurred when her body was under great stress. I don't think it could be anything else. I just want this poor girl to grow big and strong. But she is roughly the same size as the others now.

I’m taking a break. I just mowed the yard, and cleaned the coop. I will be cooking some steaks in a few minutes for the chooks. (Thin steaks, I chop up into tiny bits, no salt or bbq sauce) The birds are out checking the freshly mowed lawn. (What is it about chickens and freshly mowed grass?:confused:)
Bugs

Back
Top Bottom