Probably...dont know how to access....not sure I want them floating off in the stratosphere somewhere. About as much control as a hot air balloon ride....with the fire thingy on random shuffle for firing. really should just load to computer where I can copy to a flash drive for back up. ...kid is on the computer....maybe this weekend...oh wait, senior pics...where did the extra flash drive go for the photographer? Oh yeah: the Room of Permanent Vanishing...
Harry Potter, eat your heart out! Vanishing seems to be a specialty here! :oops:

Wow these chickens are round balls with a head on one end and a feathery triangle on the other, and a smaller ball for their legs, you hardly even have to draw feet! 😍 True Fluff-Balls!
They are bowling balls with legs. You should see them try to run when I'm handing out treats. They come wings flapping and hopping. Flying is definitely out of the question for these ladies. I thought my poor silkies were vertically challenged when they try to fly, but at least they can get about 2 feet off the ground when they try. These poor girls, a couple inches at most and then they crash.

And “drop Bears “!
No drop bears in MT. Beware of jackalopes. Real bears can climb trees...so can mountain lions (who do like dropping on their prey from above). Also watch out for rocky areas (snakes: Rattlers) and cactus and yucca, and blizzards and tornadoes and volcanos and earthquakes and avalanches and moose and .... (keeps the tourists to just tourists: they go back home). Oh yeah, and wolves and stampedes and hordes of marauding Indians and no running water or electricity (thank you Hollywood)

No drop bears in MT. Beware of jackalopes. Real bears can climb trees...so can mountain lions (who do like dropping on their prey from above). Also watch out for rocky areas (snakes: Rattlers) and cactus and yucca, and blizzards and tornadoes and volcanos and earthquakes and avalanches and moose and .... (keeps the tourists to just tourists: they go back home). Oh yeah, and wolves and stampedes and hordes of marauding Indians and no running water or electricity (thank you Hollywood)
Gezzzz you are strict! (And scary sometimes) :gig

You can do it! (Just stop with the flashy boas)
Sooooooo, nothing like this?

Screenshot_20210924-214758.png

Back
Top Bottom