😆 far from dim witted!

Maggie, You're my girl! You'd probably fit in nicely with my entire family...we are passionate speakers. Sometimes it sounds like yelling,but it is really just loud and good vocal projecting 😄
My interjection, you are all dim witted! But I wouldn’t have it any other way. (Notice I’m here on BYC too) another dim Witt! ….. there, now I said it, so shut up!:duc

:confused: 🛩️I just called my backup deacon (woke him up) told him I’m going out of town, and please take it upon yourself to perform my duties for me. His name is James, and to take care of my animals during my absence. I guess I did pull my last favor from him. I pray that all you friends here on BYC have such Providence as I am blessed with.

Hi I wanted to share my emotional first pet story.
It was 11 august 2018.
My grand father bought me a 🐣.It’s name was pineapple though I used to call it piney.as far as now I deleted all of piney’s pictures since I didn’t want to remember him and 😢…well.
12th september
Piney is now 12 days old.He’s was beautiful mixed bantam.He had deep brown feathers with a spotty coat.
14th
Piney can now go outside and run in the garden.He likes worms and ants….
November 2nd
Piney has found a mate.guess what next?an egg!
November 20th 3:16pm
I was baking in the kitchen when I heard loud cackles and screams from the coop.I dropped my bowl and ran to the coop.A large tabby cat was laying there staring at piney and his kids.I tried scaring the tabby but when he saw me he jumped sideways on the coop and a chick got loose.Piney ran after the chick through the torn net followed by his chick family.I screamed and ran to find help since I couldn’t catch them.within 23 seconds i scrammmed back to find Piney laying still on the ground.Fortunately the chicks were alive in a corner they managed to go to.There were 6 claw marks on pineys chest and i was crying…..though ik that I couldn’t bring him back from where he went.It was all my fault for an instance.I never keep memories off my pets because it makes me feel sad thinking about them once they’re gone….

It was 11 august 2018.
My grand father bought me a 🐣.It’s name was pineapple though I used to call it piney.as far as now I deleted all of piney’s pictures since I didn’t want to remember him and 😢…well.
12th september
Piney is now 12 days old.He’s was beautiful mixed bantam.He had deep brown feathers with a spotty coat.
14th
November 2nd
I was baking in the kitchen when I heard loud cackles and screams from the coop.I dropped my bowl and ran to the coop.A large tabby cat was laying there staring at piney and his kids.I tried scaring the tabby but when he saw me he jumped sideways on the coop and a chick got loose.Piney ran after the chick through the torn net followed by his chick family.I screamed and ran to find help since I couldn’t catch them.within 23 seconds i scrammmed back to find Piney laying still on the ground.Fortunately the chicks were alive in a corner they managed to go to.There were 6 claw marks on pineys chest and i was crying…..though ik that I couldn’t bring him back from where he went.It was all my fault for an instance.I never keep memories off my pets because it makes me feel sad thinking about them once they’re gone….
Sad story! I am touched. :hit

It was 11 august 2018.
12th september
14th
November 2nd
That sounds so distressing Afi.
Hugs. :hugs

@BY Bob
So if they have yogurt or fermented layers can they have acv at night ?
The reason they don't do well together is that the acid from the vinegar may kill some of the good bacteria from the yoghurt, kefir etc.
Now it isn't totally straight forward because many of these good bacteria are able to survive the hydrochloric acid that gets added into the mix to aid digestion, but probably not all, so you may be making the probiotic less effective.
Personally I wouldn't sweat it too much and just try to keep them separate in timing.
I would see what is most effective sitting in the crop overnight and go with that last thing at night if possible.
I have probably got that all wrong so I will let myself out now and go visit my Princesses.

:oops:

Probiotics is another way to go. However you should not give probiotics with ACV.
Hi Bob, can you explain why? :idunno I 100% trust you, so don't take it as me challenging you...just me trying to make sense of it given my limited chemistry knowledge. 🤔

ACV is acidic...but so is the stomach...why can't they be given together? :confused: And do you mean 'at the same time' together, or do you mean 'if she has ACV H2O today, she can't have probiototics until tomorrow' kind of can't give together?:confused:

Thank you for enlightening me!!!🥰

Back
Top Bottom