I won’t be dishing it out anymore. I didn’t know that I was being offensive to anyone. Now I will be the “boring Alexander “ that everyone wants! :(
Don't you stop being who you are. 😍

The times you have made me laugh sometimes even when I've had the most awful of days I just cannot count

By the way, how's boo peep? :lau

Only if the shoe fits...thank you. They were inspired by my nephew. Unicorn bath bombs for his older sisters didn't fit for him. The piggy in a mud puddle did (especially considering his father had a penchant for playing in mud as a toddler). Those silly soaps were a huge hit with both sides of the family last Christmas.
I bet they are lovely 😍

I think so too.Your really great feather head please keep on with ur wonderful comments and funny stuff I enjoy them as much as anyone since I’ll be here from now on posting pics and telling u all about my chickens and quails.
❤️
I have a real soft spot for featherhead. I gave him a good peck when I first came in here . Just to show him I'm the top chicken of course ;)

Please featherhead,I’m sure u didn’t offend Michelle if so,just accept a ‘sorry’ from me in exchange from featherhead Michelle.Feather head please stay.I’m gonna be honest.Your really funny and amazing.Fluffy butt acres will not remain the same without u please be here.i just told lilly to lay an egg for u!😂she’s working on it,please stay.

Please featherhead,I’m sure u didn’t offend Michelle if so,just accept a ‘sorry’ from me in exchange from featherhead Michelle.Feather head please stay.I’m gonna be honest.Your really funny and amazing.Fluffy butt acres will not remain the same without u please be here.i just told lilly to lay an egg for u!😂she’s working on it,please stay.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom