I just got news that Lilly was breathing through her mouth.She wasn’t eating and drinking.Her eyes were closed.She’s on her 7th egg.We ate the other 6 because they weren’t fertile.I’ve no idea what happened and she couldn’t walk.A few miniutes later I just got news Lilly is nowhere to be found!she is not dead she’s idk if alive.Where could have she gone!?Era is frantically crowing.
I hope Lily has turned up safe and sound Afi.
We are not all online all the time ( I forgot to log on entirely yesterday and have had to catch up)
You will find most of us have put our general location or country under our avatar over on the left there.
<———-
If you add your country to your avatar it will let us have some idea what time zone you are in and therefore when you are likely to be on line. You can get the same general idea on the rest of us from our country of origin.

Just remember to breathe Afi. Panicking helps no one and makes it harder for you to think and plan. Your birds count on you to use your head to take care of them.

I hope everything turns out ok .:hugs

Last edited:
Do you think we didn't realize that? And of course we love you for feeling that way.
Be strong! They will still love you, and they will be so happy exploring a new world.
:love :hugs
It is coming fast enough. Life has thrown me a curve and I will not be home for the several days. This will delay completion of the Cluckle Hut and their movement out. As well as I will lose time with them.

My son in law fractured his tibia in the surf out on the outer banks in NC. His leg is immobilized and non weight bearing. I am now helping to get him back home to Detroit. That's a journey of nearly 1,000 miles. We completed 4 hours yesterday. While my daughter tends to him, I will be driving.

I will be an infrequent poster while we drive. Please behave yourselves.

It is coming fast enough. Life has thrown me a curve and I will not be home for the several days. This will delay completion of the Cluckle Hut and their movement out. As well as I will lose time with them.

My son in law fractured his tibia in the surf out on the outer banks in NC. His leg is immobilized and non weight bearing. I am now helping to get him back home to Detroit. That's a journey of nearly 1,000 miles. We completed 4 hours yesterday. While my daughter tends to him, I will be driving.

Take care on your drive Bob. I hope your son in law isn’t in too much pain. You are a great and supportive dad and dad in law. :hugs :hugs

Our other two residents came to us in April as chicks. My wife raised them until they moved outside and then they became my responsibility.

Hattie is our lavender orpington hen. She has not starting laying yet but i expect she will once the days turn longer.
View attachment 1633834

Jabberwockie, Jabber for short, was supposed to be an Easter Egger hen, however, he is clearly not a hen.
View attachment 1633836
He and Hattie are inseperable.
they’re both stunning!!

Dammit! I’m so sorry Bob . My prayers are with him today. Anything I can do to help, I will.

Back
Top Bottom