It is coming fast enough. Life has thrown me a curve and I will not be home for the several days. This will delay completion of the Cluckle Hut and their movement out. As well as I will lose time with them.

My son in law fractured his tibia in the surf out on the outer banks in NC. His leg is immobilized and non weight bearing. I am now helping to get him back home to Detroit. That's a journey of nearly 1,000 miles. We completed 4 hours yesterday. While my daughter tends to him, I will be driving.

I will be an infrequent poster while we drive. Please behave yourselves.
Prayers to you and safe driving! So sorry about the leg!

I hope Lily has turned up safe and sound Afi.
We are not all online all the time ( I forgot to log on entirely yesterday and have had to catch up)
You will find most of us have put our general location or country under our avatar over on the left there.
<———-
If you add your country to your avatar it will let us have some idea what time zone you are in and therefore when you are likely to be on line. You can get the same general idea on the rest of us from our country of origin.

Just remember to breathe Afi. Panicking helps no one and makes it harder for you to think and plan. Your birds count on you to use your head to take care of them.

I hope everything turns out ok .:hugs
Oh thank u

Unfirtunately,there’s still no sign of Lilly.it’s nearly bedtime.I don’t know what to do🤦🏻‍♀️.ive been panicking since evening.idk what’ll happen I’ll keep u guys updated.poor Era.anyways thanks everyone for comforting me.I’ll try my best to do whatever it takes to find Lilly in the garden.My garden is enormous and it’s really hard to find her.thanks again for comforting me.

Unfirtunately,there’s still no sign of Lilly.it’s nearly bedtime.I don’t know what to do🤦🏻‍♀️.ive been panicking since evening.idk what’ll happen I’ll keep u guys updated.poor Era.anyways thanks everyone for comforting me.I’ll try my best to do whatever it takes to find Lilly in the garden.My garden is enormous and it’s really hard to find her.thanks again for comforting me.
So sorry Afi I didn’t want to cry today, but if I lost one of my kids I would be devastated too! Yes tears are in my eyes over this. I’m not kidding either

I thought I saw a cream legbar or two?
Now you know chicken breeds, especially from the USA and the UK are not my strong point but I don't think Henry The Second and his misses are legbars.
What I think they are is Light Sussex.
I'm still working on the others but a couple of the grey hens have Marans in them.
Don't know about the Ex Batts; Red Sex Links of some description possibly.

Now you know chicken breeds, especially from the USA and the UK are not my strong point but I don't think Henry The Second and his misses are legbars.
I'm still working on the others but a couple of the grey hens have Marans in them.
You don’t think this is a Cream Legbar? I guess you’ll know if/when she starts laying.
E7A41A13-DE74-4C67-97C1-36890E030858.jpeg

Last edited:
In general I know nothing about breeds - but you have one that is a dead-ringer for my Roadrunners and they are Crested Cream Legbars.
If you get blue eggs from her then it is for sure. It is only one of them.
This is the one we are talking about .. ..

1632846241672.png

Back
Top Bottom