Anthony is so talented. When we went into the second lockdown he lost all his gig work, so he started live-streaming a show once a week. He’s now done 84 weeks in a row and still going strong. I joined his patron as he’s an independent artist and deserves to be supported.
Does he have a you tube channel?

That straight comb! 🥰
And that’s not even a great photo of her comb. How about this?
4AD588FB-52FD-44EB-85EE-E0E252F839CD.jpeg

I've told you all that Raven and Blueberry have became my troublemakers and or pranksters. Just a few minutes ago Blueberry took it to a whole new level. I feed the horses their breakfast at 7:30 on the dot every morning, and give the chickens their 1lb can of whole corn to start their day. When I walk out the door its still fairly dark out and everyone is on the roost until I start scattering the corn which I do after I give the horses their grain that way I do not have chickens flying off at me. This morning, starts off the same, come out the door to Basil and Branch on the roost crowing, tell everyone good morning and go grab the coffee cans of breakfast. Give Dirt his first and walk and give Louis his. That leaves Russ's and the chickens breakfast to go when bam out of nowhere she hits me. Blueberry had came off the roost to land on my shoulder but seeing as I wasn't expecting the kamikaze attack I ended up having a heart attack and dropping both cans in the middle of the stalls and spilling both trying to get the crazy chicken off me. Russ is now upset pitching a fit as his breakfast in on the ground out of his reach and everyone else is now flying off the roost to help themselves to Blueberry's prize. After a minute to get my heart rate back to normal and calling Blueberry every name under the sun I go refill Russ's can and give him his breakfast. That sneaky girl did it on purpose I swear. And to top it off in the middle of the chaos I hear it, Bubba's first crow. Yes he sounded like he was being strangled but I think he was congratulating her on her efforts this morning. I really miss Henrietta, but she and her antics lives on in her Granddaughter.
You got me laughing out loud again!

I received the saddest news today. I may or may not have had my favorite pollet chai die, she was let out of her cage without my knowledge (while I was away). When I got home I was told that she had been missing for several hours, when typically she wouldn’t be more than 10 feet from her mother who is always around. I looked all over the place. And although there is hope, I seem to have lost it. :(

Back
Top Bottom