It’s Friday! I got a couple fluffy butt shots this week…
3AAE7C07-DDCF-4D9E-B8D3-105F60229FD3.jpeg
E5CF6477-5A21-4683-A535-BD1AB58059A1.jpeg
9B10ECB5-8A12-4F1E-80CE-299C6B2CD930.jpeg

At the time of posting, Platina is scared of carrots.
Every new food or thing here is met with a low, pointing beak, stretched-out neck, head slightly tilted to one side, and feet ready to run. They still make warning boks when they come across lupine seed pods lying on the hillside here. :confused: What’s up with that? Best guess is they look like small snakes?:idunno

It doesn’t look like there was much violence today even though they were confined to the Chicken Palace grounds all day as I was away.
There was some energetic flying.

And Minnie clearly believes that she must stay out of Maggie’s way at all costs even when Maggie isn’t going after anyone.

Tonight Maggie and Dotty are roosting next to each other without any drama. Minnie still insists on roosting alone right across from them.

View attachment 2909757
Uh, it looked to me like Maggie was going after Minnie and showed territory dominance. She gave her 3-4 good looks while approaching, seemed intent on Minnie above her and had to turn back get on the log in order to jump up. Was that Dotty on the left? Whoever it was thought better of staying there too. So what happens then? Maggie jumps down and follows them out. Oh she just felt like getting up there for a moment? ;)

Back
Top Bottom