4:50 pst Emily Angel left to be with the other angels and left this world a better place because she was here for a short time. She died in my arms, she died fighting for her last breath. Emily was a good member of my tribe, and an honor to have known. Rest in peaceful splendor lovely lady! :love:hit

Alexander, are you okay? “Hell no, would you be?”!!!

RIP sweet Emily. :hit :hugs

Surely in Hawaii as well, eh @cfonts ? :D
Haha! We see chickens at the beach all the time here in Hawaii... in fact, sometimes Kiko & Gizmo go on beach outings with me as well 🤣

FC9A6F53-7ADE-49F6-8BB5-92668834298F.jpeg

4:50 pst Emily Angel left to be with the other angels and left this world a better place because she was here for a short time. She died in my arms, she died fighting for her last breath. Emily was a good member of my tribe, and an honor to have known. Rest in peaceful splendor lovely lady! :love:hit

So sorry Alex :hugs

Oh, Alex! I am so sorry! But I am glad you were there to comfort her. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom