Fluffy Butt Friday! I call this first one Alpha Beta. Bridge is my alpha and, even though she’s not an obnoxious enforcer, Cashew seems to be second in command. These two are some of the calmest, yet most active at the same time, girls in my group. I hope that means they are healthy.
View attachment 2917182
View attachment 2917183
View attachment 2917181
Call me weird but I am getting a thing for Bridge’s fluffy butt. It is something about the coordinated but not identical patterns of the feathers and the fluff.
🥰

Call me weird but I am getting a thing for Bridge’s fluffy butt. It is something about the coordinated but not identical patterns of the feathers and the fluff.
🥰
Barred Rocks, the quintessential chicken. It cannot be denied.

20211120_155040.jpg

Happy Friday from some Confined Chickens

View attachment 2917135View attachment 2917136View attachment 2917137View attachment 2917141

My little photo bomber Phyllis is molting again. That last tail feather has fallen out and she is getting a new headdress as well. Molting is just weird here this year.
View attachment 2917144
The ladies look lovely! :love So nice to see them again :) I suspect part of Phyllis' photo bombing is just trying to be near her feather-less rooster❤️🐓❤️. I'm sure they all missed you. (we did too, so nice to have you back, at whatever level you can handle!):hugs:love:hugs

Back
Top Bottom