I haven’t had time to check on Chaco, but after church tomorrow me and Diane will go see her- (you all know how life is, things can change in a split second ) I didn’t even put the plane away, paul did it, and $100 dollar tip helps him and his family. (Marie is a well established aircraft, and I’m so lucky that she has never failed me or my passengers)

I’m safely here in Provo Utah, I flew the southern route over Las Vegas, bypassed the high altitudes of the 16000 ft ceiling (my Cessna doesn’t like higher altitudes) I will try to catch up on the thread later. It’s just that, I miss you people, and also miss my chooks
Glad you made it safely and are flying smart.

Tax
20211125_083735.jpg
Cuckoo

20211125_083730.jpg

Nellie
20211125_083730.jpg

And a Rooster to fly with: Cheetah
20211125_083748.jpg

View attachment 2918224
(Same pic, just bigger and showing off how out of focus it is, sorry.)
Huh. So not only is May NOT a blue Australorp (what I ordered), she's got some feather shredding, and thus probably NOT pure JG either...? Just the little I've looked, JGs don't come in lavender.

Ok. So most likely Lav Orp crossed with JG, with the feather shredding gene. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.

She is a nice bird, regardless. Stormy, the other "blue Aussie" (but really a JG) may also be a cross then. She's smaller than May, and a darker blue.

Here's Stormy:

View attachment 2918227

Not going back to that breeder... that's for sure!
She looks like my Storm without the crest (maybe a tad darker)
20211201_144818.jpg

I arrived back home safely. I brought my friend back with me. She’s going to spend some time with me here now. It’s Christmas time after all. I invited her, she accepted. She can have the other spare room. And she said she would attend church with me tomorrow. All the chooks are safe and well fed. Long story short (I won’t be alone for the holiday) :)
Take note: I do not live in sin and my friend is like family to me. After Jeanette passed, I took over everything in her life, and even my guest (sleeping comfortably) was her best friend. Life is hard sometimes. It takes real integrity to keep this world spinning. I’m trying my very best

Back
Top Bottom