The one trouble I saw with that was the 'must use a shotgun.' I don't know about where @BY Bob lives, but around here it is illegal to discharge any firearm within 500 ft (?yards?) of a house...here he would have to get written permission of everyone who lived that close :( Hoping firearm laws regarding this are more lax where he is so it can be done......
Any firearms are illegal in uk except for licence hunting

Dogs are an interesting thought.
they love their chick'chicks IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1402.JPG

I really would read the conditions for getting a permit to get rid of it - they include threats to livestock and property.
I think you might qualify.
To me what makes this one a notable threat is that it is not afraid of being around people so you have no ability to 'scare it away'.
We have had Owls in nesting season attack people if they walked by to close

There is no need to cut them. Given it's Jaffa who is happy for you to hold him you can file them. Just do a bit every day.
If (a picture would help) they are seriously curved then a junior hacksaw will take off a few mm easily.
All you need is a fine engineering file.
Sadly, I have been disappointed with people all day . I was promised that Stewart would come over to help Jaffar, he didn’t. Other issues too (I won’t go into). Can I just try to do this day over again tomorrow?

A nice dremel and towel is all your need for non-bloody and painless removal.

But of course, a file works fine too.
You or anyone, want to come over and trim my beloved rooster, come on over. Just be careful with him, I love him too much to see him get hurt ! (Transportation might be arraigned) :idunno

Back
Top Bottom