Awake... 1:30AM... Checked barn cams, everyone snug and sleeping 🙂 wish I could sleep like that!

Reenie always has a sleep about now, she is my Thoroughbred mare she will be 21 on 16 Feb.
SWANN_NVR_Camera 4_live_1643092519689.jpg

All my feathered friends sleeping soundly, no drama there, yet!
Hen House_live_1643092532411.jpg

More Space

Betty does occupy much more roost space than Phyllis.

View attachment 2971732

I need to reposition that camera to be able to see the roost better. Some one definitely bumped it yesterday as well as it's off angle now.
Oh I didn't realize you had a rooster still, is that the barred rock in the photo on the grape vines?

Never Say Never

Does everyone remember when the plan was to obtain 2 of these lovelies to put into a coop with Phyllis and start a sub tribe? I had 2 reserved and then a dog got into the chickens and killed a bunch of them. My friend decided that those remaining she would keep for herself.

View attachment 2971556View attachment 2971557

She texted me on Sunday. She is pregnant and decided to get rid of her chickens. Somehow she had placed all of her chickens but one. Would I take it to be Phyllis' friend.

At first I was reluctant. Things have not gone well lately. Mrs BY Bob pointed out that the universe was providing a solution to the Phyllis situation from a trusted source. So I agreed.

Everyone say hello to Betty.

View attachment 2971567View attachment 2971568View attachment 2971569View attachment 2971570View attachment 2971571View attachment 2971572

View attachment 2971573
@Ribh, @micstrachan, @MaryJanet, @Aussie-Chookmum, @ChicoryBlue, @LozzyR, @Chicken poppy

Retry
@Ribh @micstrachan @MaryJanet @Aussie-Chookmum @ChicoryBlue @LozzyR @Chicken poppy
Oh wow :D:love
She is just gorgeous.

I really hope phyllis takes to her soon, it may take a little time

I heard that if you get the Frizzles, it’s due to the weather. 🤔 I’m pretty sure, that a good hair stylist can fix the problem. You might want to check with your doctor, to see if there is any vaccine available to protect yourself from Frizzles (I think that it’s too late for that, seems Frizzles are spreading fast on this thread). :lau:gig:clap
:duc:oops:

I have been soooooo busy trying too make life comfortable for my girls

Yesterday me and my old frail friend was outside for more than five hours in very cold weather and we both got drenched trying too get this hose pipe functioning.

We landed up in a lot of pain and I had too just cuddle up with my furry babies too get warm so please forgive my absence.

I'm so thrilled for you Bob I'm sure Betty will bring you and mrs. Bob a lot of happiness :love

I heard that if you get the Frizzles, it’s due to the weather. 🤔 I’m pretty sure, that a good hair stylist can fix the problem. You might want to check with your doctor, to see if there is any vaccine available to protect yourself from Frizzles (I think that it’s too late for that, seems Frizzles are spreading fast on this thread). :lau:gig:clap
:duc:oops:
:ducOh you cheeky boy I'm coming to get you for this :wee:smack

Back
Top Bottom