@RoyalChick , Maryanne mis-timed her molt, too. She's filled in pretty well so we don't worry much about her out in the single digits now, but there were a few days that really worried us when she had bare sections. We cleared out a spot in the garage and set up a playhouse thing that the kids used when they were small.
20211231_124855.jpg

20211231_124923.jpg
20211231_140904.jpg

And for those of you who like snowy tree pictures, here's my backyard today. The fence behind the tree is four feet tall.

20220126_093840.jpg

@RoyalChick , Maryanne mis-timed her molt, too. She's filled in pretty well so we don't worry much about her out in the single digits now, but there were a few days that really worried us when she had bare sections. We cleared out a spot in the garage and set up a playhouse thing that the kids used when they were small.
View attachment 2973292
View attachment 2973293View attachment 2973294

And for those of you who like snowy tree pictures, here's my backyard today. The fence behind the tree is four feet tall.

View attachment 2973295
What a wonderful set up you made for them. Very clever. 👍👍

The photo is beautiful but that is a lot of snow!

View attachment 2973292
View attachment 2973293View attachment 2973294

View attachment 2973295
Wow! That is a brilliant idea.
Not enough time to implement today but may put together for another time. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom