Has anyone gotten any alerts? If not I'm going to report it this morning.
I just saw an email with 8 posts in it, most from you, the last one very current. Don't think that's all of the ones you've done though, as I work my way forward, it seems a little hit and miss.

@LozzyR
How is River today? Any improvement on either appetite or the thrush?
Hi Barb, thanks for checking in! Funnily enough, River did look like she was eating a bit more today and seemed more animated. When I left for work she was standing on the treadle feeder delicately picking at the commercial feed, and enthusiastically joined in when oats were produced. She seems to like the baby bird food I’ve been giving her at night, she’s hardly fighting me when I syringe it into her mouth. She’s got a vet appointment on Monday so we’ll see how she goes.

Hi Barb, thanks for checking in! Funnily enough, River did look like she was eating a bit more today and seemed more animated. When I left for work she was standing on the treadle feeder delicately picking at the commercial feed, and enthusiastically joined in when oats were produced. She seems to like the baby bird food I’ve been giving her at night, she’s hardly fighting me when I syringe it into her mouth. She’s got a vet appointment on Monday so we’ll see how she goes.
That feels positive. I hope the vet has an answer for you. I have not been able to come up with another idea to reset her normal flora.

Remind me @LozzyR, how do we know that oral thrush is her issue?
There’s all this yellow gunk in her throat that the vet has identified as thrush. She had antibiotic injections
For six weeks that would have exacerbated it. She’s still got mucky ears, which are hard to clean.

I didn’t realise you could get anti-fungal antibiotics!

There’s all this yellow gunk in her throat that the vet has identified as thrush. She had antibiotic injections
For six weeks that would have exacerbated it. She’s still got mucky ears, which are hard to clean.

I didn’t realise you could get anti-fungal antibiotics!
Of course you can. See if the vet will prescribe fluconazole for her.

Back
Top Bottom