Mugs:
Getting mugshots is a real challenge for me.
Here are my offerings.

View attachment 3110197
View attachment 3110198View attachment 3110199View attachment 3110200View attachment 3110201

View attachment 3110196
(The donkey is my neighborā€™s).
Love love love the not chicken mugs. That little cockerel is going to be a handsome devil. Your golden wyandotte is a pretty little thing, too. Looks like you're getting a color extravaganza in them. Will you be able to keep the roo and have babies next year?

The request for the Rocks: Older pictures. Notice the two leghorns :( 97816170-F9F9-4946-85EF-AE8750F99606.jpeg 877B2D0D-5E60-4FFE-9C5E-A2FC1EA969C8.jpeg

Well done. For my part I cobbled together a ground level Hooligan enclosure so now I need them to go to sleep so I can transfer them over. I hope this works and gets them out and about. Bernadette's leg is no better, but also no worse and I am convinced it is holding them all back because they won't go where Bernadette can't go.
šŸ˜¢
How did it go last night, and how are they this morning???? The suspense is killing me, I'm so anxious for you and them.šŸ˜Ÿ

Iā€™m sorry, it does sound horrible. Itā€™s the eggs that have now hatched, right? Iā€™m reminded of cat and dog fleas and re-treating according to the timing of the lifecycle. Also having to often vacuum & wash where the cat frequents, for instance. Would a shop-vac help get the eggs up out of the crevices in places? Maybe the local cooperative extension ag people could advise, no doubt theyā€™ve dealt with this before.

There you are! I have been wondering when you'd show up on this thread.
Wow, you are catching up quicker than I am. I'm still not completely caught up yet! With working full time, all my birds..and they chatty bunch here ( :D ) I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with the present...and fail to make much progress on the old :( I'll rephrase...the old is a 'work in progress' for me.

Back
Top Bottom