Quick update.
Minnie survived the night so is off to the vet this morning.
Under cover of darkness Dotty flew over from the main roost and attacked the Hooligans. They were of course trapped because they were up high and against the door of the brooder. I will post video of the attack later so you guys can tell me how savage you think it was.
I have put the Hooligans down in the relative safety of their ground floor apartment. They can access the rest of the coop but the big Princesses in theory can’t get in. I don’t think any of them is seriously injured.

Here is the video of the attack. You don’t need to watch it all to see the basic events. Not nice! A tad more persistent than what she does to my ankles. Mean Dotty!

That was quite the feisty attack. My gosh. Mostly leg pecks though so that helps.

It's funny. Once I found a vet that would care for them I thought great, now they can live long lives without me always trying to guess what is going wrong. We will now know and treat appropriately. Well so far my experience with both Lilly and Sansa tells me that they will live no longer but will simply cost me more now. I've literally stumped her with both chickens. I have however spent a lot of money while stumping her.

So there's that. 😕
I suspect I am going down the same path.

A bit of a cough this morning but nothing since, :woot this licorice and the rest of the ingredients are working :wee he's having honey in his drink and honey lick last thing at night
Thanks so much for asking 🤗

Puss cat sticks close to his old bro

View attachment 3111559
What a wonderful 2fer photo!

Princess wants to show you all she's a clean fluffy butt
20220517_141625.jpg

Quick update.
Minnie survived the night so is off to the vet this morning.
Under cover of darkness Dotty flew over from the main roost and attacked the Hooligans. They were of course trapped because they were up high and against the door of the brooder. I will post video of the attack later so you guys can tell me how savage you think it was.
I have put the Hooligans down in the relative safety of their ground floor apartment. They can access the rest of the coop but the big Princesses in theory can’t get in. I don’t think any of them is seriously injured.

Here is the video of the attack. You don’t need to watch it all to see the basic events. Not nice! A tad more persistent than what she does to my ankles. Mean Dotty!

Awww.. that is so sad😭

Back
Top Bottom