The rest of the world pretends not to eat cake for breakfast. They forgo the frosting and call it a 'muffin'.🙄
Good one!

I eat 2 thick slices of my homemade bread, toasted with Becel, and a cuppa tea - strong, with honey and canned milk 💖

It's newfoundlander thing 😊

Not cake, not even nice home made frosting… as in straight out of the tub Betty Crocker chocolate frosting and a spoon… after the early morning wild goose chase (literally) I was waiting if the water to boil and saw the partially eaten tub from last nights bedtime snack, which may also have contributed to the less than stellar sleep.
Wow sugar high yeehaa!

Breakfast of champions 😆

Morning Mama pics… we have six chicks under Grey Mama and three under Goldie. Tossed two more bad eggs, which made the Ravens happy despite the 🤢 factor. I’m not very happy with the Ravens ATM though. I’m fairly sure they also have babies to watch, but this morning we had a Juvenile Eagle threatening that was run off by all things by the nearby nesting Red Tail Hawk… I don’t think the Hawk is really much better, but at least it flew back off across the fields.

I have one chick with an interesting colour pattern I’ve never seen before, so it will be fun to see how she (hopefully) grows out. View attachment 3123319View attachment 3123318
There is also one traditional chipmunk chick and one slightly darker, as well as one lone small black, probably a second generation Sapphire/Marans cross so out of one of the green laying black ones with maybe Dean as the father would be my guess. We are 50/50 for feathered feet… from Chickie Hawk and Mr Maran as Grandpas.
Awwww so so so darling 💖💖💖💖

OMG thank you ever so much for sharing 🤗 get my baby fix!

Hello Everyone! Apologies for the long absence. I got logged out and never found the time to log in until now. School is out, but I still have many projects for the summer, but I'll try to catch up.

You are all probably aware of the avian flu. For protection, my four have been staying in the "funplex".
View attachment 3122028
I also received my first fairy egg.
View attachment 3122036
May 12, I payed tribute to my first two: Cinnabar and Creamsickle.
View attachment 3122038
And recently we had movie night. We watched chicken little.

I hope everyone is doing alright. I'll catch up soon.
Hi Blazinga :frow how's uni going for you?

Sunbathing....
20220525_171806.jpg
20220525_173347.jpg
20220525_171738.jpg

And meeting up with the big kids...
20220525_170608.jpg
20220525_170556.jpg
20220525_170616_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom