Drats, Missed It

Well I messed Fluffy Butt Friday. Maybe these Caturday photos will help to make up for it.

View attachment 3126968View attachment 3126972

That's a fluffy butt. Right?
Very fluffy :) I suspect you don't have many song birds visiting the feeder when Eowyen is out! (Sorry, I am sure I spelled the name wrong, but lately if I leave the page my post is on,,,it disappears:()

AGAIN!

I do not know how it happened but Betty wound up in the pool again yesterday. Here i am getting her out.

This is where I get worried with the Polish. Normally if someone falls in the pool the tribe alarms. I know the call they make and beat feet. Betty must have been off on her own as the Polish are prone to do. With Phyllis setting she is on her own a lot.

There was no alarm. I actually thought I heard a splash and it took a while for it to sink into my head that maybe something or someone fell into the pool.

Well s you can see by the end of the video. It wasn't that long and Betty was already suffering the effects of hypothermia.

So into the house she came.

View attachment 3126975View attachment 3126976

She did get to meet Davis. So there is that.
View attachment 3126977

She enjoyed some TV, warmed up, and back out she went just in time for a big thunderstorm to come through! 😱
I'm also glad she's all right, and that made for some interesting photos, but I'm sort of worried it may happen again ? She seemed to be doing all right, but I don't know how long she would be able to stay if you don't hear the splash 😳.

AGAIN!

I do not know how it happened but Betty wound up in the pool again yesterday. Here i am getting her out.

This is where I get worried with the Polish. Normally if someone falls in the pool the tribe alarms. I know the call they make and beat feet. Betty must have been off on her own as the Polish are prone to do. With Phyllis setting she is on her own a lot.

There was no alarm. I actually thought I heard a splash and it took a while for it to sink into my head that maybe something or someone fell into the pool.

Well s you can see by the end of the video. It wasn't that long and Betty was already suffering the effects of hypothermia.

So into the house she came.

View attachment 3126975View attachment 3126976

She did get to meet Davis. So there is that.
View attachment 3126977

She enjoyed some TV, warmed up, and back out she went just in time for a big thunderstorm to come through! 😱
Hmmm, Betty must not have read the memo that Chickens are allowed ONE swim in the human pool, and one ONLY. 🤷‍♀️ I think you need it translated into chicken, and post it prominently.

I will say, though, she surely gave you a 'what for' when you called her a dummy. Oh, as if the indignity wasn't bad enough, big rooster had the nerve to call me a dummy!!! Hurrrumph!😒 Then he had to hold and warm me. Talk about awkward!

I am so glad she is okay, now!:hugs

Holy Dina!

Wonder if it's the feathers blocking her vision. I need to trim my silkies top knots back, they run into things, even Penelope has a top knot I cut back, she ran smack into my leg yesterday when running to get treats.

Well she is one tough Chickie 😊
She sees way better than Phyllis. Her hairdo does not hang down into her eyes like Phyllis' does. I really don't think that is it.

Maybe she'll "warm" up to you this way? :gig

Seriously, though, I glad she's ok. :hugsHere's to hoping she's more willing to accept the consequences as fact and avoid the pool sooner than my senior, rather than testing the results 5 or 6 times like he does.:he
I am hopeful the lesson is learned. Aurora did get a lecture about what being in charge means.

Very fluffy :) I suspect you don't have many song birds visiting the feeder when Eowyen is out! (Sorry, I am sure I spelled the name wrong, but lately if I leave the page my post is on,,,it disappears:()
Nope not a lot of song birds about. The blue birds are building a nest in the one blue bird box. 🐦 Éowyn has spent time watching them for certain but I think, hope, they are safe 6 feet up.

Back
Top Bottom