I'm so sorry to learn that😟. I don't know if living with the alarm permanently on would be tolerable for you and your neighbors. In my country they were made mandatory I think it was five years ago because there had been a high number of kids drowning and dying (it can happen very fast). My parents live in an area where almost every house has a pool, every one bought the alarm, but quickly turned them off because they went on all the time. Now they put them on only when they have kids around. People who actually have small kids, mostly got kid safe fences.
This is helpful to know. They may be too sensitive. I need to gather info on them.

Ok my friends I am off to try to get some sleep, I haven't felt well past four days with my back and legs....

Should have stayed off some of those more crazy horses. Or rather stayed on them haha!
I'm sad to know you have pain . It's a hard one to battle with and pain killers cause more problems 😪

Have you tried the various foods that help as anti inflammatory?

I'm sad to know you have pain . It's a hard one to battle with and pain killers cause more problems 😪

Have you tried the various foods that help as anti inflammatory?
Thank you, yes I have tried it all.

It's always the same old prescription: rest, meds, exercise.

Get plenty of quality sleep, if you're tired rest, take pain meds to help you stay mobile and get off your butt and get moving 😊 also keep your weight down so joints are not stressed.

It's a management thing really.

Of course climbing over 100 fences and gates every day to chase down Buttercup doesn't help hahaha. And she knows she can out run me 😆

I am very sorry to hear that you have had trouble sleeping. I hope you got some last night. That will wear on you if you don't
Yep it does, which is why at 2am I am up looking at chickens and horses sleeping and checking out your thread 😊

At 2am all horses were behaving, yet at 6am i found that Sally had broken her stall guard and was loose in the barn, bad Sally!

Back
Top Bottom