I will never tire of seeing photos of your landscape MB. It's so gorgeous and nothing like where I live.
Mountain landscape is very dramatic isn't it !!??

I remember on one project I worked in Sundre Alberta, in the morning when the sun came up the mountains would glow pink with the snow reflecting the sunrise.

I just asked ManueB if the mountains had snow on them if n summer and the height of them.

I already did the coil cleaning, but I believe that the compressor is leaking by, and freezing up at the outlet (And trips the overload)😕
Sorry to hear of your struggle to stay cool. I know I whine about winter and want it hot, but I know for you it's a real struggle that I wish I could help with.

Wow the chicks sure are growing!

And it looksl lovely in your home 💖

no snow on the mountain in the summer ? Do you know the height of it? 🤗
It's not really the mountains, I'm in the pre-alps! The summit on the picture is 1500 meters ( 4900 feet) high, the highest summit we have is behind our house at 2500 (8200 feet). We never have snow in summer, normally the last snow is at the beginning of may. But we had almost none this winter, we've been in a state of draught since November😕.

Only thought of it this morning : here's a lovely Instagram account, signe.of.horses, by a woman in the Netherlands inspired by vikings, who has a faverolle, Ger, that rides her horse Brisingr, both directly on his back or with her. She trained them to do this but I think the chicken jumped on the horse's back on it's own the first time.

Tax : growing chicks watching the view
View attachment 3164858
Marvelous. You views are breathtaking! 🥰

Good morning/afternoon
Hope to get Bob a fluffy butt later but my dog is demanding attention right now

20220618_163826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom