Now you do as I already paid it (and commented on her speed.....so this is likely to create another owed tax.....
😔

SHRA Tax
20220624_200351.jpg

I put them on vitamin B yesterday. I've seen other signs. She is walking but something has me unsettled so I figured let's try and address it. You must be seeing the same thing I am.
Yes, she is walking, but favoring that leg, and a bit unsteady. I'd describe it as not walking confidently or very willingly. The way strong young chickens all full 'o beans should!

Sooooo Alex tell Jaffar that it gets cold here... Really really cold! I think Branch and Ezzie get more snow than you.....

But my gals might enjoy a couple palm trees sent up here....😉
I actually sent a friend 3 palm trees to Minnesota. They didn’t last long (come to think of it, neither did that friend) :idunno

Yes, she is walking, but favoring that leg, and a bit unsteady. I'd describe it as not walking confidently or very willingly. The way strong young chickens all full 'o beans should!
It really was too much to ask to just have a normal pullet raising process. 😕

An Observation and an Opinion

Observation
Lady Featherington looks for a place to roost at night before cuddling. The big roost is too high and no one else is interested in doing so. Last night she tried to roost on their water dish and tonight she tried to roost on a camera.

I'm going to build them a roost and put it in the coop for them. They are not using the coop at all right now. I find that very strange. I've never had pullets not use the coop before.

Opinion
I hate the quarantine. I truly hate it. It is a huge pain in the butt going in and out of it and I cannot interact with them at all. I only saw them today to change out their water. I also feel like it delayed me picking up on things and treating Gucci.

I hate it.

I will give it 3 weeks and they are moving to the Cluckle Hut and big run.

3 weeks.

Because I hate it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom