Take sniippings of the vine and root that. Growing from seed likely won't produce a good grape, but if you take a cutting and root or graft that then you will have a plant that is the parent plant.

This is how all the varieties of fruiting trees and grapes are propogate. Even bananas!
Maybe I'll try both! But the cuttings will be quicker, growth wise.

When i get new chickens, I love to sit in the run with them. Then I just become part of the environment. They can be chickens without being worried about me. They can come to me when curious if they want.

I cannot get in the prefab coop with them. There is no run for them and for me to just sit in. Every interaction is the big scary human coming at them. They can't choose to come to me. Frankly it's just too difficult and I can't figure out how to form a relationship with them this way.
It’s only for a couple of weeks. :hugs

The image in my head reading this was just too much! Thank you for a little break from my mentally exhausting daH
Having seen them beat into submission both a snake and a mouse, I am glad that chickens are not 6' tall! They would be a serious danger to humans if so!!!

Back
Top Bottom