I'm off to Netflix, I battled my journey too the dentist today. The bus company cancelled the bus off my road abandoning the old aged pensioners and disabled.

The bosses of the company deliberately put buses on that cannot pass through our road, the drivers explained but they wouldn't listen. This bus service is supposed too provide for two roads.

So I almost lost my dentist today because the last time our local taxi company messed up my booking time so I missed that appointment altogether, had I not made it today I would have been me without a dentist.

Tax

20220701_153131.jpg

Yes, I have been missing their youth. :(

I know it feels that way right now, but shortly you will be able to really get to know them, and play with them. Remember - chickens are way smarter than we are :) they will have you giving the free handouts in no time!

And then we can all enjoy more photos of them also :hugs

I'm off to Netflix, I battled my journey too the dentist today. The bus company cancelled the bus off my road abandoning the old aged pensioners and disabled.

The bosses of the company deliberately put buses on that cannot pass through our road, the drivers explained but they wouldn't listen. This bus service is supposed too provide for two roads.

So I almost lost my dentist today because the last time our local taxi company messed up my booking time so I missed that appointment altogether, had I not made it today I would have been me without a dentist.

Tax

View attachment 3170433
Sorry to hear of those troubles - seems the norm these days for some reason...

BUT - I am really enjoying the photos of your gals! Today I fired up my laptop so I can fully appreciate the photos everyone has been taking :) a small phone just doesn't do the photos justice IMHO!

I am 'job searching' so between looking for a new job, I have been checking in on FBA :)

Back
Top Bottom