Tina in her little spot sadly there's no Agatha to join her.
Her feathers are growing back but much paler than they once were
20220704_145441.jpg

Hope they weren't looking at the hawK!!!😲
Of, course, Phyllis was trying to fix her feathers before you snapped the shot!
And sweet Hattie, looking quite lovely, :loveand Sansa...I miss seeing pics of Sansa.:hugs
Phylis fixing her feathers is hilarious - Bob really should have waited before taking the shot. So rude!
:lau

This morning is cool. She is OK but something is off.
She still does the weird mouth breathing thing and she still honks out a cough every now and then.
I don’t see any dirt in her nostrils and I don’t hear obstructed breathing.
She does the mouth breathing thing randomly, or at least with no pattern I can figure.
She fell off the roost and slept on the platform underneath and this morning she didn’t get up and about when the others did - had a bit of a late start to the morning. But she is up and about now.
She eats like a pig but she hasn’t put on much weight (admittedly it has only been a week since I last weighed her).
She also seems a bit clumsy - hard to describe exactly but she jumped off my knee and forgot to engage both feet on landing.
Odd.
I will continue to observe because who wouldn’t want to watch such a pretty little thing?!

Bella Dracula mugshot for Monday
View attachment 3173849View attachment 3173850View attachment 3173851
She is truly gorgeous! ❤️

Adorable. Lady Featherington had to give it some serious thought before trying!
What you describe is exactly what happened with the Hooligans and Bernadette.
If it were me I would keep going with the B2 - remember the body cannot store it. Add it to water, food etc. Little Gucci still has a lot of nerve growing to do!
🥰
I am still adding it to their water and will continue until I run out of it. We will see where we are then.

Back
Top Bottom