That is How it Should Be

Once Aurora relented and let everyone in, roosting went quite smoothly. How about this everyone!

I remember when Phyllis couldn't even find anywhere on that roost to sleep in peace! Now here she is on what used to be the prime spot.
Your roosting shenanigans have settled down...

I remember when Phyllis couldn't even find anywhere on that roost to sleep in peace! Now here she is on what used to be the prime spot.
Your roosting shenanigans have settled down...
You are correct. They have settled a lot. It seems that Phyllis is a full member of the tribe again. Between being allowed to roost in the coop and everyone supporting her hatching attempt. These are dramatic changes in her status.

Of course at some point in will be adding 3 more. I'm certain they will fire up again.

You are correct. They have settled a lot. It seems that Phyllis is a full member of the tribe again. Between being allowed to roost in the coop and everyone supporting her hatching attempt. These are dramatic changes in her status.

Of course at some point in will be adding 3 more. I'm certain they will fire up again.
Oh the bedtime drama 🤗

Buttercup is my bad girl right now with her sister broody.

I have no idea. It was cool the way she was looking though.
Mybgals are on high alert looking everywhere these days. The red wing black birds and bobbalinks babies are fledging so lots of drama there and the swallows first nest has fledged, I saw them swooping at Rose on the barn alleyway camera yesterday, she wasn't having any of that and jumped up at them flying over!! I don't have that camera footage being saved but will see if I can capture some footage today.

Mybgals are on high alert looking everywhere these days. The red wing black birds and bobbalinks babies are fledging so lots of drama there and the swallows first nest has fledged, I saw them swooping at Rose on the barn alleyway camera yesterday, she wasn't having any of that and jumped up at them flying over!! I don't have that camera footage being saved but will see if I can capture some footage today.
I would love to see that!

2 Years Ago Today

I have no idea what she was doing up there.
20200706_090233.jpg

Back
Top Bottom