But they are not wild 😊

They are a human made domestic breed 🤗

Like my sissy horse who needs blankets, bug spray, and fly masks she would never survive in the wild. Poor Truly.
That is incorrect. They were originally a high production chicken brought by the Mongols to Europe. The Dutch "perfected" the breed but they existed long before then.

Yes, and Phyllis has to be getting ready to defend her position again, since she's near the bottom with only Betty under her, she must be ever-vigilant!
Yup and Phyllis will be vicious. She surely has been to Betty and was to Legertha and Sylvie.

The best memories of my rooster BLU, was totally inspired by @BY Bob Phyllis! Ask him, he’ll tell you.
20200609_080100.jpg

2 Years Ago Today

I have no idea what she was doing up there.
View attachment 3175714
?Chatting with an old friend? Nice when your friends really listen and don't interrupt! ❤️ :gig

Either that, or posing for a billboard ad. Phyllis is really stepping up her modeling campaign: Slogan: Be safe, don't fly alone. Always give your friend the key to your wings if you will be drinking this holiday weekend!

I've had a really trying day and couldn't hardly spend anytime with my girls. To top it all flexis vent is down. I put olive oil into her vent and gave her some coconut oil before bed as well as a little cuddle.
I'd be heartbroken to lose my lovely girl she's such a character and the mother of them all
Hope Flexi is doing okay. prolapses are tough sometimes, otehr times it is an easy fix. Hope this one is the easy fix!:hugs

Mybgals are on high alert looking everywhere these days. The red wing black birds and bobbalinks babies are fledging so lots of drama there and the swallows first nest has fledged, I saw them swooping at Rose on the barn alleyway camera yesterday, she wasn't having any of that and jumped up at them flying over!! I don't have that camera footage being saved but will see if I can capture some footage today.
I’ve been monitoring the nests in the house… can’t really see in them so I take quality pictures like this. Four more nests to grow out and fly before they are all permanently evicted.
963CA9A0-B32E-4BAD-97B1-4B75FA63526A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom