And thanks to everyone for their concern about Bella. She is off to the vet on Thursday afternoon.
I believe it's early morning where you live, but do give us some news from your visit to the vet!

I found out why I thought of Dracula. It's not only her look, but her name Bella led me to an unconscious association with this cult song from my youth. It would only speak to someone who grow up as a gothic teenager in the 80s in Europe though 🤣 !

What are her symptoms ? What makes you think it's coccidiosis ?
Maybe this can help you : http://www.poultrydvm.com/views/symptoms.php
Runny poop and she hardly had any greens yesterday due too home issues that urgently needed dealing with which would affect my chickens.

She hasn't had to much of protein foods as I try to balance with vitamins minerals and I keep their water supplies clean.

I'm sure Agatha somehow picked this up, maybe in my neighbours garden or a different wood chips I used that stands a chance 🤔 the previous one no on had problems
Flexi has the same poo as Agatha had

I've used vermex in their water and now switched to 2 teaspoons of silver and a acv in their main water.

20220707_095800.jpg

Runny poop and she hardly had any greens yesterday due too home issues that urgently needed dealing with which would affect my chickens.

She hasn't had to much of protein foods as I try to balance with vitamins minerals and I keep their water supplies clean.

I'm sure Agatha somehow picked this up, maybe in my neighbours garden or a different wood chips I used that stands a chance 🤔 the previous one no on had problems
Flexi has the same poo as Agatha had

I've used vermex in their water and now switched to 2 teaspoons of silver and a acv in their main water.

View attachment 3176784
I won't give advice as I'm no expert. What I can say is check on her that she does drink, as diarrhea causes dehydration. If she doesn't drink the medicated water, it's better to have her drink clear water than nothing.

Verm-x contains acv among other things so I'm not sure giving acv again is useful if you already had them three days on verm-x.

I won't give advice as I'm no expert. What I can say is check on her that she does drink, as diarrhea causes dehydration. If she doesn't drink the medicated water, it's better to have her drink clear water than nothing.

Verm-x contains acv among other things so I'm not sure giving acv again is useful if you already had them three days on verm-x.
Thanks so much for your input 😊 It's very much appreciated

I'm going to try collidial . I can't wait :(😞
For coccidiosis you need amprolium. Marketed in US as Corid. A quick search suggests it is called Coxoid in the UK.
However, unless the symptoms are pretty clearly a coccidial infection you would be best getting a poo sample examined. Any vet’s office can do it.

I believe it's early morning where you live, but do give us some news from your visit to the vet!

I found out why I thought of Dracula. It's not only her look, but her name Bella led me to an unconscious association with this cult song from my youth. It would only speak to someone who grow up as a gothic teenager in the 80s in Europe though 🤣 !
I love it. I do think she has the look. Although also a bit like a raven so Poe comes to mind as well ‘Never More’.
I will update post vet.

Beings that I’m going through LA this weekend, maybe I will stop by one of the big movie studios, and present my chooks for hire. They look good in video, and perform so much drama (it would be a shoe-In) for them to be in movies! Especially my rooster. :old :D:cool:
This is an excellent idea. 👏

Back
Top Bottom