So glad to be home - the past few days have been misery with my legs/back, and trying to catch the wild man yesterday I must have twisted wrong… I am not 19 anymore!

Tonight I put the wee fella in Lulus stall. Still had to chase him around to catch him but much easier!

I have noticed he is molting.
View attachment 3218786
Considering the lice, not surprising, shedding feathers along with the dead lice.

I handle my worries with the homemade brandy from the recipe of @Ponypoor 🥃🍷
It works for me at first but I often wake up with a headache after a few hours of sleep 🤣. I have a linguistic question : if you make a strong alcohol with plants ( like thyme, or verbena...) Is it still called brandy ?
Well here is a sight I wasn’t expecting to see any time soon. Four Princesses sunbathing together!
View attachment 3218499
I guess that's a sight that must make you happy and sad at the same time 🌈.
Must have been Google at work!

As tax I offer this gorgeous white pullet. She truly belongs here.

View attachment 3218297
I have been looking for an excuse to post that photo!
Why would you need any excuse to post on your own thread such a beautiful chicken photo ? She is truly gracious, almost like some magical creature in a fairy tale!

I would maybe not say the same about those other Italian creatures of yours- that Gianna and that Juliette 😉.

Cute moment : every morning when I go collect greens in the garden sweet pullet Léa comes to watch.
IMG_20220811_091219.jpg

And another problem, Jaffar is looking around for his two missing ladies. I’m confused as to what to do. I’m keeping Bobo in for her safety, but I don’t think Jaffar realizes that!
I’m a confused and concerned chicken daddy at the moment. :(
They will figure it out, they are very smart - and it’s for Bopo’s safety.

Considering the lice, not surprising, shedding feathers along with the dead lice.
Ewwww!!!! Hahaha

Everyone here is shedding feathers. I told my mom we can get new pillows! Penelope started it and has mostly grown her feathers back in. But the rest are a motley looking crew!

Back
Top Bottom