A new mazda hatchback in 78 £2.919 just check out today's price

A pint of milk was 13p
A average salary was £3.640
I started at £9 pounds a week and it rose too £20 a week

Tax

20220729_171227.jpg

I am back to worrying about her.
View attachment 3219269

The only one molting (judging by the feathers on the floor) is Lulu.
And here is Lulu with her parasol.
View attachment 3219270

And on a different topic has anyone seen this with pellets? The feeder is packed with a rim of incredible fine powder. Much finer than the powder that normally gets left at the bottom of a bag of pellets - the consistency of sifted flour for all you bakers. It is packed tight and stops the pellets coming out. I wonder if it could be because of the humidity.
View attachment 3219275
Poor Minnie. We all want you to get better soon.

About the pellets, I've never seen anything like that, especially the powder is pink-ish color?

And Lulu is already molting? Did Minnie or Dottie molt during their first year?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🇺🇸👍 I truly wish to thank all of you, for respecting my wishes, and NOT making a fuss over my birthday today. That’s the best present I could ever hope for. BoPeeps gave me a birthday peck on my nose, and Dakota gave me a fecal birthday present! :sick
:confused: I'm confused. What birthday? :confused:

Poor Minnie. We all want you to get better soon.

About the pellets, I've never seen anything like that, especially the powder is pink-ish color?

And Lulu is already molting? Did Minnie or Dottie molt during their first year?
Yeah. Weird pink. Not sure I want to make mash out of it!
Could Lulu be a juvenile molt? She doesn’t look raggedy at all.
And the groupings here get stranger and stranger!
3787E674-1E9A-4FCB-B0AA-E24A063BEC47.jpeg

@BY Bob

I suggest a Bugatti ❤️ Ooo la la :love
View attachment 3219195
A nice French made car, this is a good colour as it doesn’t show the mud and dirt from the gravel roads :lau

Supercar tax

Not sure what the ruckus is in the barn as I don’t have cameras on the hay side of the barn, but i just be Buttercup laid an egg ontop of my round bale! She was hanging out there when I left for work! I better remember to check there before throwing hay down hahahaha!

View attachment 3219200
I appreciate the thought but no French autos for BY Bob. The Italians have my loyalty. They are works of art that perform like no other cars.

Italian Car Loyalty Tax

Something to cool us all down.
VideoCapture_20220119-203437.jpg

And cicada! At 5am ! He is optimistic in finding a mate haha.

It’s dark now at 5am, the hens don’t want to get up when I go out at 6 unless I turn on the lights in the hen house. Another couple months and snow 😟 I am so glad the gals are molting now rather then in October like they did last year!!!

As this is the first year my year old gals are going through their first big molt, how long do they normally take ? It seems like forever with poor Marty! Last year Sophia was miserable for over 6 weeks and went practically bald - what is the norm?
Molting varies by length and severity for each hen. They are all different. Hattie for example molts very slowly and very hard where Phyllis molts silently. Aside from the loss of her tail feathers you would never know Phyllis was molting..

Back
Top Bottom