Integration Post #1

There are going to be several. First here is something that may help smooth out Integration. Someone at FBA has gone broody. It is not Hattie

As always, honestly post your guess before opening the spoiler.

Sydney

Bob - he can fly like crazy! He flew from the window, and out through the hen house doorway, he had to twist right, then left to not crash into the wall!
I tell everyone. Polish are built like leghorns. The wing to body mass ratio allows for really good flight. They are just like @featherhead007 . Good flyers

Thank you! We just did this and she seems really like it, and is now sitting in the water.
I felt her crop again and I think I was wrong about it being empty. There is kinda water balloon. I can hear the bubbling a bit when I massage it. I think that's sour crop :-(

@RoyalChick, Do you mind giving a little advice here? I will also look through the past posts on this thread as I remember lots of discussions around it.

Integration Post #2

Here is the first video of interaction between a larger lady and a Rascal.

Of course the Rascal was my rule breaker, Lady Featherington. When I opened the door to let them out into their little fenced in grassy area, LF had another idea. She had decided to beach the fence and ran out and flew into my flimsy fence hitting it towards the top, bending it over with her bulk and flipping outside.

That was what told me it was time to take the fence down. Here is LF interacting with Sydney. The first of the larger ladies to investigate things.

Integration Post #2

Here is the first video of interaction between a larger lady and a Rascal.

Of course the Rascal was my rule breaker, Lady Featherington. When I opened the door to let them out into their little fenced in grassy area, LF had another idea. She had decided to beach the fence and ran out and flew into my flimsy fence hitting it towards the top, bending it over with her bulk and flipping outside.

That was what told me it was time to take the fence down. Here is LF interacting with Sydney. The first of the larger ladies to investigate things.

That didn't look too bad - but am I right in saying LF painted herself into a corner and is a bit directionally challenged?

Back
Top Bottom