Integration Post #1

There are going to be several. First here is something that may help smooth out Integration. Someone at FBA has gone broody. It is not Hattie

As always, honestly post your guess before opening the spoiler.

Oh that’s easy, Phyllis of course, especially reading integration might go more smoothly with “someone” broody :gig:love:love

Hmmm has she been on Beakbook with Mr. Pompeii, getting ideas? 🤔

I am introducing Mr Pompeii to the world of music, so far all he does is squeal and growl at me😆

I then tried Lets Twist Again ( thanks Alex still have that song in my head) - chubby checkers and I were twisting up a storm in the barn here hahahaha. Fluffy was into it but Mr Pompei thought I had lost my marbles!😳😁
Want video of this!!!! :gig
:lau:gig:lau:gig

More Guessing Games

In other news of note, while i was away yesterday, someone took a dip in the pool! This individual was able to get up in the seats and stand up. Why they did not simply fly out from there..... well.....I can only assume they liked the cool water on their feet. 😆

Mrs BY Bob actually had to get in the pool to get them out.

Guessing time. Who went for a dip yesterday? Post your guess and then check.

View attachment 3222767

Sydney was screaming her lungs off sounding the alarm apparently. I think Hattie might have been pleased to see her off. 😉
Well, they will have to be birds (fly out) and you did say (them) I’m wondering who would be so mischievous 🤔 hmmm?

I am introducing Mr Pompeii to the world of music, so far all he does is squeal and growl at me😆

I then tried Lets Twist Again ( thanks Alex still have that song in my head) - chubby checkers and I were twisting up a storm in the barn here hahahaha. Fluffy was into it but Mr Pompei thought I had lost my marbles!😳😁
Bad Kelly, playing Fleetwood Mac music to your rooster! And Mr. Pompei might be right about the marbles! ;)

Poor Henny Penny got stuck in the mesh fence when she tried escape, which cause her to start squawking up a storm, this caused my mum and aunt to run up to what was going on.

I was putting bread in the oven (trying to at least!), my aunt called up to the house on her cell phone ‘come quick one of the chickens is laying o it’s side’. Which had me running to the barn!

By the time I got there mum and my aunt had figured out that Henny Penny had become snagged in the fence and knocked it over on top of her, this caused the poor Rooster to started screaming up a storm and all the other hens to start!

By the time I got there 30 seconds later all were free but still freaked out! I tried to calm them down but even my singing wouldn’t quiet them….

Back
Top Bottom