I think this is the explanation. Our last hen in the pecking order was badly bullied when she molted and adopted herself a very strange behaviour, we thought she was sick. She isolated herself completely. Things went back to normal after two months. I didn't see this with none of my other molting hens.
That is very interesting. I wonder.

Thanks. This sounds encouraging. We may try to reintroduce her after she grew her beautiful feather back. If that fails, we will rehome her.
It is very good that they can still see her. It will help with integration again when she has her feathers back.

I will probably be absent for a few days. I can confirm my Ezzie is gone and how I missed her I do not know but when I found Ezzie I also found Crickets body. My father passed away a little after noon today. A word of warning to everyone, if you have not already please have your final wishes in writing so your next of kin is not left making impossible decisions and fighting with other family members in the process. Daddy for years told me verbally what he wanted, in situations like his. He never put it in writing and his brothers and sisters fought me and my brother tooth and nail last night. I now have to track down a copy of his burial insurance policy so I can begin funeral preparations, yet no one has a clue where it is.
Prayers for you and your family 🙏

I will probably be absent for a few days. I can confirm my Ezzie is gone and how I missed her I do not know but when I found Ezzie I also found Crickets body. My father passed away a little after noon today. A word of warning to everyone, if you have not already please have your final wishes in writing so your next of kin is not left making impossible decisions and fighting with other family members in the process. Daddy for years told me verbally what he wanted, in situations like his. He never put it in writing and his brothers and sisters fought me and my brother tooth and nail last night. I now have to track down a copy of his burial insurance policy so I can begin funeral preparations, yet no one has a clue where it is.
Oh no! How terrible :hit Cricket and Ezzie I am so sorry for this terrible happening.

And your father also, (HUGE HUG) how terribly sad not to mention having to fight with your aunts and uncles - you did not need their negative energy at a time like this😡 you did the RIGHT thing. And you are 100percent correct everyone needs to have a serious talk about their end of life and after life wishes.

It was so easy with my father, him and my
Mum wrote their wishes and discussed it openly with the whole family, so when tragedy hit we knew what he wanted. Death is equally a part or life, it’s sad, it’s tragic, but it’s reality.

You dealt with this in a mature SMART manner.
😢😢😢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I do not have the right words. I will just offer my prayers and some virtual hugs. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom