Look what happened today! Like Bob, I hope for blue, but I'll take green!
20220822_155336.jpg

I'm so happy I cannot stand it. I was just introduced to my "god-bird" as my brother put it. He/she needs a few hours to settle in his cage before I can hold him. He, for some reason, I want to call it a he, is a 6 month old Black Head Conure. Around midnight tonight I am allowed to hold him. Yes I am counting down the hours. I have been banned from teaching it to crow. That is fine, my boys will do it for me over time. I will know in about a month or so if it is a boy or girl as my brother plans on taking it to the vets to have it DNA sexed.

I'm so happy I cannot stand it. I was just introduced to my "god-bird" as my brother put it. He/she needs a few hours to settle in his cage before I can hold him. He, for some reason, I want to call it a he, is a 6 month old Black Head Conure. Around midnight tonight I am allowed to hold him. Yes I am counting down the hours. I have been banned from teaching it to crow. That is fine, my boys will do it for me over time. I will know in about a month or so if it is a boy or girl as my brother plans on taking it to the vets to have it DNA sexed.
We must have a photo of you holding it. Such a special moment for you! 🥳

Why can you not hold him till then?

Awesome - good sized parakeet 💕

Were did you get him?

Pics ❤️!!!

Back
Top Bottom